Saturday, February 25, 2012


Is it possible that blogspot didn't recognize me? It felt like it took forever for me to log on and get started.





First of all. Sorry. The last month in a half has definitely been eventful. Maybe a bit too eventful or maybe I could blame it on my new iphone. I decided to sit down today and figure out how to get my pictures onto my computer. It was easy. I knew it would be. Just finally got a chance to focus on it.





Ok. So where should I start? Poor Charley. She gets her very own post. Soon. Very soon. Stay tuned. She has grown. Grown a lot. So lets start with the other cutie.



Above Lucy had Community Helper Day at school. She dressed up as a teacher. She slept in rollers for a cute curly hair style and wore a new dress. She was so excited to wear her mommy's name tag and whistle. Not sure what they did at school but she had fun being teacher for the day.

No comments: