Friday, March 23, 2012

What better way to spend spring break then...........

OUtside!!


A few times this week I have been able to sit outside and do one of my favorite things. Drink coffee.
We have been doing some at home swinging.



And we have hit two local parks with friends.





And of course some adult outside fun in the evening. This was a girls evening wine party but Jeremy and Josh decided to join in.


Also this week...


  • I went to get a pedi with Jen and Steph.

  • Went shopping at the mall all day and had CPK for lunch with Jen and Megan.

  • I ran X 2. Should be more with all the eating and drinking.

  • There has been many patio gatherings. Its spring break yo!

  • I have been nursing sick children.

  • Had Mexican with a margarita.

  • Shared a cup of mint, mint chocolate, chocolate chip with my hubby.

  • Charley started shaking her head no.

Stay tuned for more. Spring break isn't over yet.





No comments: