Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

Girls before the race

Jen and Stephanie are in the middle. They mentioned this race back in January. That is when I was inspired to get in shape and set a goal for myself. Jen has been an awesome coach. Patient and encouraging me along the way the last couple of months.
Here are the guys.


We did it! We ran our first 5 mile run. Jeremy ran with me the whole way(even though he could of gone faster). I really appreciate his support over the last couple of months too.



The girls met up with us after the race. Thank you Grandma and Aunt Carrie for bringing them down. It was a beautiful day. Actually kinda hot. But I am not complaining.







We went home for naps and showers and then to our local downtown festivities. These cuties enjoyed running around the streets playing.













No comments: